Wasini Island is located around 75 km south of Mombasa. Across the channel is Shimoni a stopping off point to reach Wasini island.The Pick-up time is around 7.30 am and drive on a private safari van to Wasini Island along Mombasa – Lunga Lunga highway, a distance of 100 kms. Arrive at Shimoni Jetty where you will board an Arabic dhow and sail for 2 hours to and from Kisite Mpunguti Marine park to swim with Dolphins and snorkel where you will see sea turtles, marine tortoise, coral reefs and different types of marine fishes.After the Deep sea excursion, you will be treated with a Tasty 4 course swahili sea food lunch.
Later you will take a tour to Wasini island coral and Mangrove Garden . From the coral Garden you will enjoy an evening Dhow cruise across the channel again to the infamous slave caves of Shimoni. The caves are believed to have served as the holding areas for slaves captured in the African interior, who were in transit to the Arabian slave markets of Zanzibar.
- Swahilipot Hub next to Mombasa Hospital or Hotel Pick up
- Beautiful day snorkeling , scuba diving and Swimming with Dolphins on the way to Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park
- Visit to Pristine Wasini Village and island with white sand & crystal-clear waters
- Visit to Wasini coral and Mangrove Garden
- Delightful cruise aboard a traditional Swahili dhow sailboat
- Visit to the infamous Shimoni slave Caves
- After sunset driving back to your hotel.
- A 2 hours Swahili Dhow Cruise from Shimoni Jetty to Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park
- Dhow cruise to Wasini Island
- A visit to Wasini island mangrove and Coral Garden
- Park fees for Kisite Mpunguti, Coral Garden and Shimoni Caves
- Round trip Fare to and from Mombasa hotel or within C.B.D
- Live tour commentary provided by our guide in Either Swahili or English
- Delicious and Tasty 4 course Swahili sea food lunch inclusive of special non-alcoholic cocktails
- from 95 USD/ ksh 9, 500 per person
- Children joining adults- 50% off
- price is flexible and negotiable depending with the clients needs