Creating an excellent customer experiences for your guests starts with having a skilled and well-trained man power . When sourcing Hospitality in-house training, we always try to give our clients a selection of training programs that will help them diagnose their customer service problems. We usually offer our programs to both the hotel customer service providers (waiters, receptionist, room attendants, security personnel,Porters,door men etc) and mid-level and top management
TOPICS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Hospitality customer service & retention
- front office etiquette
- Hotel inter-departmental coordination/Team work
- Image, Dressing, social skills
- Personal selling & up-selling
- Managing Difficult customers
- communication in customer service
TOPICS FOR TOP & MID LEVEL MANAGEMENT
- Empowering customer service providers
- Inter-departmental coordination/team work
- Motivating customer service providers
- Hospitality management and leadership skills
- Problem solving
BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAM
1.Reduced costs- Cost per employee is lower than public courses because our we only send a trainer to your company. In addition to this, you don’t have to pay for the travel and possible accommodation costs to get your employees to the training center.
2.Can use current work examples – Training In-House means the courses can be prepared to fix your individual issues using real-life examples and therefore have the most effect. Employees will be able to work on current work or examples of work which relates to their roles, not a generic example.
3. More focused training-Running an in-house training course for a for your hotel can generally allow the training to be a lot more focused on the specific subjects and skills that are relevant to your business. Public scheduled courses and e-learning will often be generic for businesses of any sector or size that attend them.
4.Team building- Having a room full of employees from different departments and levels can encourage teamwork. This is a fantastic result as it is often in this social learning that the most learning is done when ideas are being bounced off each other. This will also likely lead to increased awareness and understanding of each other’s roles as well as staff morale. A friendly workplace is always a good thing!
5.Convenience – Organizing training for a group of employees all with their own timetables and responsibilities can be a very difficult task. However, by having In-House training courses in your own hotel , it can make working around people’s schedules a lot easier as you are cutting out logistical issues as well as the fact any employee can be easily reached in case something arises that needs to be addressed quickly.
OUR TRAINING CHARGES
We charge ksh 3000 per hour for a group of less that 10 employees. Big groups will attract more charges
for more information contact us by clicking this link